If you have taken out your policy on the basis of having earned any level of No Claims Bonus (NCB), we require written proof to be sent to us within 14 days of the inception date of your policy.
We recommend sending written proof of NCB by recorded delivery to:
No Claims Bonus
Haul in One.com Limited
Alternatively you can scan your written proof and email it to us at NCB@haul-in-one.com
If there is any discrepancy noted upon receipt of your NCB and the proof provided does not correspond to the information you provided when you purchased your policy, we will apply the correct information; where applicable this may result in an additional premium being charged by your insurer.
Failure to provide us with valid proof of No Claims Bonus will result in cancellation of the policy. We will only accept No Claims Bonus as valid, provided that it is:
- Issued showing the relevant vehicle registration
- Issued in the Policyholder’s name
- Issued showing the expiry date of the previous policy
- Shown in years and not as a percentage
- Earned within the United Kingdom
- Previously earned on a policy that expired no more than 2 years prior to the start date of your current policy
- Not issued prior to the expiry date of the previous relevant policy
- Previously earned on a commercial vehicle policy operating under the same business type/ occupation as that of your current Haul in One policy. Haul in One does not accept NCB earned on private car or motor trade policies
- Issued with the authorisation of the Policyholder’s previous Insurer only
- Not being used on another policy; NCB can only be used on one policy at a time
- Not removed from an existing live policy covering an alternative vehicle in the client’s care, custody and control
Anything outside of the above criteria will not be accepted.